- We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
• Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
• Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
• Anyone in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
• Anyone more than 15 minutes late for an appointment.
• Rude, mean, or disrepectful people.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 3 days of your original services. No refund is given after it has been rendered.
- Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 5 business days after your appointment; excluding breakages. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting in the first 5 days, please call us to schedule a free repair. Repairs after 5 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks are $3+ each. Please rememeber, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service. Traditonal polish services are not guaranteed.
- Reschedule your appointment if the following conditions are present: open cuts, sores, and contagious diseases. We reserve the rights to refuse service.
- Notice of appointment cancellations should be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- Gift Cards are not refundable or exchangeable at any time. GC are to be treated as cash, and are therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen.
- We love to do children's nails! However, unattended children in the salon are disruptive and dangerous. We use many products that are harmful if ingested or applied to unprotected skin. If you have children under 10 who are not receiving nail services, please keep them safe and leave them at home with a sitter.
- We take ONLY Visa and Mastercard credit cards, non-pin debit cards, and cash. Your manicurist will receive her full tip no matter what your payment method is. Tip are not pooled (except for parties), nor are any service fees subtracted from them. We do not take deffered payments, nor will we allow you to run to your car toget your wallet. Please ensure you have payment with you before you arrive for services. If you are not satisfied with your nails, we will happily fix them. If you leave the salon without paying, we will contact the police and prosecute theft of service to the fullest extent of the law.
- Cell Phones: Please be respectful to the people around you who are trying to relax during their nail services. Set your phone to vibrate, and use a moderate speaking tone if you need to take a call. Hands free devices are strongly encourages so that you don't contaminate your nails with dirt and oils from your hair and face during a service. Additionally, pay attention to your manicurist! Having to repeatedly wait for a hand to become disentangled from a cell phone slows down service times, and can make both you and your nail technician late for your next engagement. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOST OR DAMANGED CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL BELONGINGS.
Nails 4 U & Spa
6131 S. Norcross Tucker Rd. Suite 300, Norcross, GA 30093
Copyright © 2021 Nails 4 U & Spa - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy